I would love to hear from you, so feel free to contact me for more information or to discuss the particulars of your project.
Each client is different so my approach to their individual situation may differ slightly from that of another client. A good working relationship is just as important to me as the finished product.
The bottom line is that I work hard and go above and beyond for my clients which produces great results. I am successful because I make it less about me, and more about my clients and their success.
1) I begin with a consultation and assessment in order to determine the best approach to ensure that a client's needs, budget, timeline, and other requirements are met.
2) Whether a client has an existing website that needs to be redesigned or if they need to start from scratch, I can walk them through each step in the process.
3) This process can include choosing a new web address, transferring an existing web address, finding a cost-effective web hosting provider, site optimization, marketing strategies, setting up new email accounts, online shops, and so much more.
4) Also, for a reasonable fee, I will maintain and update the client sites that I create.
5) My services are not limited to web design and development. I can design logos, business cards, invitations, retouch photos, and other services as needed.
6) I am also comfortable working in a production environment. Meaning, that I have the resources not just to design, but to do all the print work myself or outsource it for a very reasonable price.
7) Payment terms are flexible, meaning that you can either pay by the hour for my services or by the project.
In a nutshell, here is a brief rundown of the services I can provide:
o Ad Layouts
o Web Design
o Video Editing
o Mailing Labels
o Event Planning
o Response Cards
o Word Documents
o Photo Retouching
o 'Thank You' Cards
o Excel Spreadsheets
o Flash Presentations
o Marketing Collateral
o Powerpoint Presentations
o Graduation Announcements / Invitations
o Wedding Announcements / Invitations
I find inspiration in everyday life. From watching the antics of my pets to observing people to viewing a beautiful skyline. I never know when inspiration will hit, but when it does, I just go with it.
I am also inspired by my clients. I analyze their needs and translate their requirements into effective design solutions from conception through completion. With each design that I do, I like to challenge myself so that I can continue to grow as a designer and developer.
I am a lover of art and design and I have done some sort of designing, illustrating or painting my whole life. I've been doing it in a professional capacity for over 10 years.
The development side came in about 6 years ago. So I guess you can say I'm a hybrid of sorts. Part designer and part front-end developer.
I use the Adobe Creative Suite 5.0, which is the leading industry design software. I also regularly utilize the most current development languages.